All the news that’s fit for the web… Not getting your newsletter via email? Email Val Testani!
The House Committee meets on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month at 6:30 pm, and meetings are open to all Lodge members. Please feel free to attend and bring your comments and suggestions for the improvement of our Lodge.
2016 House Committee Members
|Marilyn Cota||Bob Grady||Lisa Meyer|
|Tim Neuroth||Peggy Payne||Jim Smith|
|Julie Smith||Jamie O’Shea||Melanie Wood|
DD Visit / Member Initiation: Tuesday, September 20, 2016
- 5:00 Cocktails
- 6:00 Dinner
- 7:00 Initiation Ceremony
Kitchen Remodel: We NEED HELP
We are working, for our members, to improve our Club, and it is time. As you can see the work list is extensive, but it needs to be done. If you are able to donate toward this it would be greatly appreciated. We currently have money from our loan and $600 in pledged donations. We also need help with the work detail; demo and rebuild. If you can donate either way contact, Brian, Stuart or Kyle.
- Kitchen will be closed from August 15th thru August 20th. We will reopen on the 24th for Wednesday dinner
- We are replacing the dishwasher ( it is time, it is costing too much to repair)
- We are replacing the fryer with gas fryers ( Electricity costs are extremely high) and relocating them to the right of the stove with new duct work and a larger hood (hopefully more smoke will go outside).
- Merkley’s for metal materials and fabrication / work
- We are moving the big fridge to the side wall (it should not be next to the oven and is working to hard to keep items cold)
- We are repairing the ceiling and walls that have been damaged by water from a roof leak (that has been repaired). We will be patching, putting up sheet rock and corner bead, mudding, priming and painting
- We are putting stainless on the walls behind the sinks and fryers to protect from water and grease damage
- We are running new plumbing lines when necessary, new gas lines where necessary and repairing where needed.
- New faucets for the sinks, shelving / cupboards for storage
- We are also degreasing and cleaning walls, floors and ceilings.
- We know that we will run into other things as we upgrade a 45+ year old kitchen
2nd Annual “Ride with Pride” Charity Ride
Type of Event: Lodge Function
Lodge Number: 772
Description: Hosted by River Valley Elks Riders
Memories Matter – Fight Against Alzheimers
We Ride to Remember- one of our own– William “Bill” Anable! ALL RIDERS WELCOME!! Registration @ 9 am Kickstands @ 11 am Elks Lodge Crawl–final route TBD
$20.00/bike * $15.00/rider- includes Chicken BBQ! 50/50 Raffle Poker Run Music by: Icons of Irony T-Shirts for Sale! — want to remember a loved one on the shirt? $25.00 — want to list your business on the shirt? $50.00
Contact: Connie Neuroth at 315-393-5430