Contact JENNIFER NEATON with any questions/comments or concerns: email@example.com
1. 2019 Most Valuable Student
* Open to any high school senior who is a US Citizen *
Applicants will be judged on scholarship, leadership, and financial need. Eligibility:
- Current high school seniors, or the equivalent, who are citizens of the United States are eligible to apply.
- Applicants need not be related to a member of the Elks.
- High school graduates are not eligible to apply.
Applicants must be citizens of the United States on the date their applications are signed; permanent legal resident status does not qualify. The 2019 MVS application will be available at link above starting August 15, 2018. The deadline for applications is November 15, 2018.
2. 2019 LEGACY AWARDS
- $4,000 scholarships
- For children and grandchildren of Elks members
The Foundation will offer a total of 300 awards in the 2019 contest. The 2019 contest will open on September 1, 2018. The deadline for applications is February 1, 2019 at 11:59 a.m. Central Time
3. EMERGENCY EDUCATIONAL GRANTS
Provide undergraduate college financial assistance to children of deceased or totally disabled Elks in the form of renewable, one-year grants of up to $4,000. The grant is for educational assistance only and is not intended to cover the entire cost of a college education.
The applicant must:
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Attend an accredited U.S. college or university as a full-time (12 semester hours) undergraduate student.
- Be unmarried, under the age of 24 during the academic year in which they are applying.
- Available upon request between May 1 and October 31 of the academic year for which assistance is desired.
- Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
- To request an EEG application for you or someone you know, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 773/755-4732.